Signed in as:
Signed in as:
● Children will be excluded from care if they have any of the following conditions at the moment of the care: Fever over 101ºF, uncontrolled diarrhea, vomiting, mouth sores with drooling, rash with fever, conjunctivitis (pinkeye), scabies, head lice, tuberculosis, impetigo, strep throat (until 24 hours after antibiotic treatment), chicken pox, pertussis, mumps, hepatitis A, measles, rubella, shingles, herpes simplex, thick yellow or green nasal discharge or other severe illness.
● If you are notified that your child is ill, please pick him/her up as soon as possible. Please designate an alternate person to pick up your child in case you are unable to do so.
● It is mandatory a signed authorization and doctor’s prescription in order for administering medications to a child from the provider's hands.
● Should a child get seriously injured during care and require medical treatment, I will notify the parent as soon as possible. In life-threatening situations, I will first call 911 and then notify the parents/guardians as soon as possible. If one of the parents/guardians cannot be reached, I will provide the signed Medical Authorization Form to medical personnel.
● Infants up to 12 months of age will be placed on their backs for sleep to avoid Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, we recommended the use of baby monitors with video or sound for the provider to be more in control over the nap’s behavior without interruptions.